Tuesday, November 28, 2006
cant believe, a month of hols are already gone.
anyway, i've finally moved in to my new house and things cants get any better. i'll be off to hk on 30th, not 29th.
yea i noe, this is a lame and short post but it's better than letting my blog rot, which, in that case, doesnt even produce methane that can be channelled to homes to use as gas!
so you get me...
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
50 things you can learn from a Korean Drama. - Funny but True!
1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.
2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too. 3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.
4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.
5) You're allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.
6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.
7) Everyone has cancer.
8) If you're sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.
9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.
10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.
11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.
12) If you're rich, you're a jerk.
13) If you're poor, you're an angel.
14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.
15) You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.
16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.
17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90's.
18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.
19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.
20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen....
21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.
22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.
23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.
24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back. 25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.
26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.
27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. biggrin.gif couldnt be more true, their like a deer in headlights
28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.
29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery needs to be taken out.
30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.
31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.
32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS. 33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jumproping.
34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders. 35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you camera angles.
36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner. 37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).
38) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.
39) So will your sister-in-law. 40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.
41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.
42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.
43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder. 44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.
45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead. 46) Hell- you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.
47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.
48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.
49) It ain't a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.
50) If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.
Credit:inbi & sexybi
got it from some website.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
16th Nov 2006
will be getting MY VERY OWN HOME AND ROOM on 26th.
OMG OMG! Cant wait YEA!!!
and will be going back to HK on 29th.
FINALLY!!! i so miss hk.
S.I.S funfair on 9th dec.
which means, i wont miss it like i did for the past years!!!
will be going with joyce =]
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
ok, who dont belief pigs can fly.
*everyone raises up hands*
*followed by evil and mirthless laughter*
then all the more u shud try this out.
as you witness the FIRST FLY PIGS EVER IN DA UNIVERSE!!!!
to witness the 8th WORLD WONDER, copy this series of code and paste it in the address bar, then hit ENTER really really hard. it only works when u hit it hard yea.
weeeeeee FLYING PIGSSSSS!!!!
anyway u didnt haf to hit enter THAT hard.
reat assured, no pigs were harmed during the experiments.
anyway, credits to www.magiconline.ro
Sunday, November 12, 2006
12 nov 2006
I know my posts are getting boring so i really hope this will make things better.
The Tragic Tale of Two Trashbins II
proudly authored by PIGs
After Greybay and Blacky's unfortunate deaths, they have been sympathized by many. Kindness has reincarnated them...
guess kindness werent so kind after all.
anyways, so now they're no longer trashbins, but ants, who are again, in love.
however, these 2 ants have a strange, weird and unusual habit, that is, they constantly need huge feeds of orange juice or else death reaper will pay a visit to them.
Greybay: BLACKY!!! LOOK! SUPPIEMART has SPECIAL discounts on sunkist orange juice! YOU HEARD ME? DISCOUNTS ON ORANGE JUICE!!! FRESHLY PEELED ORANGE!!
Blacky: about time yea. we've been searching for drops of orange juice from trashbins, (which were our former self) and finally we can buy them at special DISCOUNTS! oh boy oh boy. grab your wallets, we're off!
greybay and blacky poked wires into their heads, that is, for better reception you noe, erm, antennaes and stuff are complicated matters.
they chose leaves from a pile of compost and a particularly strong but short branch. you noe, raft and ores.
an ant's journey was nvr easy. overcoming puddles of water left by rainstorms or even by morning dew...
yea, you get the picture.
with reinforced antennaes and their "boats", they reached SUPPIEMART in 5 days times, which was ALREADY considered speedy for you noe, ants.
blacky and greybay crawled to the juice section.
greybay screamed in utmost delight: LOOK! ORANGE JUICE, discount!
blacky: grab 5 cartons! we definitely can carry them you noe, we are the strongest animals in the world!
greybay: erm, blacky. looooook
greybay pointed to a yellow piece of paper beside the discount paper.
blacky glanced at it, and almost had a heart attack.
5 cents? JUST A bloODY 5 cents DISCOUNT????????
and they call it SPECIAL THIS MONTH????!!!!
blacky had diificulty breathing... he lost his balance, banged onto the bottle of orange juice, then his heartbeat stopped.
the orange juice he crashed into fell onto the ground. the devastated greyhound was beneath it, and was squashed to instant death,
the end for 2 loving ants, just for 5 cents.
TRAGIC tale, boy i mean TRAGIC
Saturday, November 11, 2006
11 nov 2006
about time yea.
today went out with jp, ls sherlyn. they celebrated me bday. thanks guys. =]
and eunice was supposed to come but she had some religious thing to attend.
BIG BLEH. so in the end she just came for a while, then went. dots.
haha yay, they gave me a REALLY CUTE, REALLY HUGE PIG!!!
YEA, me and my pig obsession.
i kinda named it Pig-xel.
Me and my naming-non-living-things obsession. haha.
after lunching at KFC, which had exceptionally long queues and a kiddy birthday party going on, we went to hougang mall for neoprints. =]
then idled around for a while. coz it was still early and we practically had nothing to do, we took MRT from hougang all the way to punggol, instead of sengkang, and then waited for 5 minutes for the train to go back the other way, then alighted at sengkang.
call us lame, we definitely are.
after realising my mum was already back home, i went up to the lrt platform to find my lrt already there.
rushed up, and FAILED.
darn door closed just as i was about to step in. DAMN.
but it was ok, coz ls and jp were still there LOL. so kinda had a short chat then went home.
had dinner with family at jalan kayu.
and MOTHER NATURE gave me 2 really awesome gifts!!!
2 mosquito bites, one on each arm.
and now my leg is numb.
as if you'll care.
anyway, after dinner, went to cp, shopped for stuff, back home ate cake, then blogged.
now my leg is REALLY numb.
anyway, HUGE thanks to my friends who celebrated with me and wished me happy bday. you made my day =]
Thursday, November 09, 2006
9 nov 2006
yea, i survived the bloody BOLT camp. being tortured, trained till u cant train no more, and then sabo-ed to be MC. damn.
but the reassuring thing is, I GOD DAMN SURVIVED! haha actually it's like, late to be posting this crap coz the camp actually ended on 5th.
but due to the serious consequences of the camp, which includes overwhelming fatigue and muscle ache which supposedly lasted 2 days...
yea u get the picture, i hope.
and now i am BORED. BORED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!
COZ now i pratically haf nothing to do. let's see, i've supposedly quit maple coz i find it as one of the very reasons of my boredom. i dont audition coz i really sucked at it and i dont GB. so that leaves me absolutely nothing to do!!!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
1 nov 2006
ytd actually went out with jp and ls to vivocity supposedly to find jobs.
guess wat, we didnt find any jobs =.=
anyway i wasnt really that enthusiastic in finding work coz i m gg back to hk probably end november and it makes no sense to work just for a few weeks. fine, it does make some sense, but i'm not for it.
erm, will talk more about the job hunting (apparently), when i get the photos we took from lishan.
ok. so today i went to the new house, which was still under reno, to find my room to be painted BABY PINK. WEEEEEE~ and the pink was really a cute pink... YAY! PINK ROOM!
then after that, went to cp for shopping of canned food for my camp. and great, EVERYTHING, yes i mean EVERYTHING, in the food list was wateva i DONT like eating. guess i shall smuggle some sweets *winks*
AND GUESS WAT???
try guessing the song that was played in cold storage.
bet you didnt guess it!
MY NAME IS LUKA.
when i heard it, i was like, laughing out loud. those pple who saw me maniacally laughing at nothing apparently funny, must haf thought i was some mental patient who managed to crawl out of Buangkok Medical Park and found my way here in CP.
but truth is, i'm laughing at the fact that this silly girl, apparently by the stupid name of LUKA, actually sang as though she was enjoying every moment of being brutally child-abused.
the song sounded jovial and all. I mean, c'mon dude. you're sad, angry, depressed. why do you sound as if you're like, very happy that you are thrown things at and smacked on the ass.
i wont be surprised if some african who doesnt understand english interprets the song as in luka was getting married and was really exhilarated by it.
bleh. stupid songs.
so as we exited cold storage, which my granny so proudly calls "APPLE" in cantonese coz of its logo, we saw shall this OSIM roadshow thingy.
there were a couple of massage chairs and like 7 or 8 iGallop. In front of the iGallops was this LCD TV that was playing the many ways to ride the iGallop.
and guess wat, out of the 7 or 8 machines, only 2 was occupied. what's more, it's occupied by CHILDREN.
I was like, laughing (terrible laughing fit) and telling my mum about those 2 kids (one botak head boy and one girl).
i'm sure the one so unfortunately in charged of this roadshow was so praying that the kids will bang him on the wall.
PLENTY OF MASSAGE CHAIRS, iGALLOPS AND EVEN AN LCD SCREEN JUST TO ACCOMODATE 2 KIDS, who were actually following the instructions played on the screen, and seemed to be enjoying every second of their horse ride.
poor man in charged.